Fix Permissions By SISU Works is a simple package that can be used (as an installer) that triggers Disk Utility's COMMAND-LINE script for repairing permissions on the root disk.
***THERE IS NO APPLICATION!*** (the installer IS the program!)When the package (installer) is run, there are accompanying scripts which force Mac OS X to use Disk Utility's "repair permission" command on the root hard drive. If you want to "repair permissions" again, run the installer package again.
- More logging for system events
- Log files now placed in separate directory (/Library/Logs/SISUWORKS/FixPermissionsBySW.log)
- Reduced dependency on executing commands as root, due to the fact that root authentication is required anyways
- Forced Software to only run on Root volume (currently booted volume) to clear up some confusion
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later*Previously available here