iWeather Pro is a program for the Mac that shows current Radar and Satellite images. You can view current images from NOAA and Weather.com. You can see national, regional, & local radar maps as well as international satellite images.
- Select from 300 NOAA radar sites, with six views for each image for a total of 1,800 images.
- Animate NOAA radar images to get an idea where the weather is heading.
- Use the small viewer to have a 1/2 size image in an always-on top small window.
- Set your favorite images and come back to them with one click, or tile your favorites and view them at the same time on one more...
Version 1.9: Fixes NOAA Image problems in previous versions of iWeather Pro.
- Mac OS X 10.4.3 or later, 1024x768 or better Display, Internet Connection*Previously available here