photo Drop is a small utility that creates customized, drag-and-drop droplets that turn the tedious task of modifying multiple images (and folders of images) into a simple drag-and-drop operation. Using photo Drop, a droplet can be created in just seconds that can resize an image to new dimensions, convert the original image to a new format, rotate the image, modify the compression, and more
- Added a warning about the destructive nature of droplets
- Added ability to use 'Best' compression when modifying the quality of images
- Added built in version checking to check for the latest versions
- No longer scales photos upwards when the value for 'Resample to Max Dimension' is larger than either the images width or height
- Images retain the original more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.3 or later
*Previously available here