Solly takes a quartet of age-old single-player amusements and gives them a high-scoring twist.
The solitaire games in Solly are longer simply exercises in alternating colors, pattern matching, and leap-frog, with an all-or-nothing view of success. The innovative scoring features of Card Game, Tile Game, Peg Game, and Memory Game challenge the player's number sense, rewarding a good show of mathematical strategy with a potentially enormous score, even for incomplete attempts.
After all, who cares if you couldn't complete the game when you've accumulated an 18-digit score?
- Universal: Now runs natively on PPC and Intel-based Macs
- Name shortened from "Solitairithmetic" to "Solly"
- Memory Game added
- Scoring simplified with the retirement of "MDAS Scoring Mode"
- Appearance updated
- Background music provided by jazz musician John Stebbe
- Automatic update checking option
- Various bugs fixed more...