iMathGeo is a software I began to develop 10 years ago when I was a student in math. At the beginning, it was only to simplify my teachers' lives in maths. The first target was to have the best solution to write the fastest possible mathematic text. I develop this software in multiple directions: formula calculus, graphics, matrix, basic differential calculus. One of the most important technologies I developed is the ability to export and to import, like an equations editor. It can easily export/import all expressions to Indesign/Word/Pages/Keynote/Powerpoint/iWeb.
Note: The demo version is currently at 3.0.0. The version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is 3.2.
- El Capitan OS X 10.11 is now supported.
- New file format to improve the opening and closing of a document.
- Japanese, Chinese, etc .... are now supported.
- The typographical engine is faster.
- Exporting process is now more...
- OS X 10.6 or later