How does PodSmith protect my computer?
1. Screen Lock - You can lock and unlock the screen by unmounting and mounting your iPod. Of course you can unlock the computer by typing your password without your iPod.
2. File Lock - Specified folders or files can be locked by unmounting your iPod.
3. Protect your files - Disable all applications except those you specify.
What about more...
- Completely rewritten.
- New GUI for easy and intuitive operation.
- Universal binary code.
- Add Mount Lock.
- Add Logging for removable devices and application launch.
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- Any iPod model including iPod Shuffle