About Xsan 2.2 Admin Update is recommended for all systems running Xsan 2. This update includes general administration fixes for remotely administering, configuring and maintaining Xsan deployments, and includes specific fixes for:
- using SAN Setup Assistant to configure volumes, LUNs and affinities
- changing a computer between client and metadata controller roles
- listing computers connected to the SAN
- visually displaying when LUNs have been truncated
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later, client and server.