Looking for a way to record and share your biking adventures? Try BikeBlog! BikeBlog allows you to define all the routes you commonly bike on, and easily blog about every ride you do. It helps keep track of how long you were biking, how far you went, and what you did and saw. And when you're all done, publish your BikeBlog to your .Mac account, or your hard drive.
- The entries table is now sortable, and this order also sets order in published file.
- Added extra option to application preferences to warn before over-writing files.
- Added extra option to application preferences to not write stat info if value is 0 (ie: Max speed=0, don't print anything).
- Explicitly set ISO Latin-1 in the HTML file, and encode more...
- Mac OS X 10.3.4 or later*Previously available here