Password Repository 3 is the OS X native app to manage all your passwords and all the related data in a safe way on your Mac.
Password Repository 3 it's a document based app and allows you to manage an unlimited numbers of documents, any containing how many password records (records + related data) you like.
Any document you create is protected by a 'Master Password' with AES-256 encryption algorithm, using the latest native Cocoa libraries by Apple.
Password Repository, from the release 3.0 is now compatible with iOS and any document created with Password Repository 3 on a Mac, can be moved and used more...
- Interface and layout changes and improvements
- Improved lock and auto lock features
- Enhanced copy password form menubar time
- Create passwords now with disambiguator functionalities (it avoids ambiguous similar chars)
- Improved unlock presentation windows (toolbar is not hidden anymore)
- The import function now has the ability to more...
- OS X 10.8 or later