The Tor Browser Bundle is an easy-to-use portable package of Tor, Vidalia, Torbutton, and a Firefox fork preconfigured to work together out of the box. It contains a modified copy of Firefox that aims to resolve the privacy and security issues in mainline version.
Tor was originally designed, implemented, and deployed as a third-generation onion routing project of the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory. It was originally developed with the U.S. Navy in mind, for the primary purpose of protecting government communications. Today, it is used every day for a wide variety of purposes by normal people, the military, more...
- Update Firefox to 24.8.0esr
- Update NoScript to 18.104.22.168
- Update HTTPS Everywhere to 4.0.0
- Update Torbutton to 22.214.171.124
- Bug 12684: New strings for canvas image extraction message
- Bug 8940: Move RecommendedTBBVersions file to www.torproject.org
- Bug 9531: Workaround to avoid rare hangs during New Identity
- Bug 12684: more...
- OS X 10.6 or later