The Tor Browser Bundle is an easy-to-use portable package of Tor, Vidalia, Torbutton, and a Firefox fork preconfigured to work together out of the box. It contains a modified copy of Firefox that aims to resolve the privacy and security issues in mainline version.
Tor was originally designed, implemented, and deployed as a third-generation onion routing project of the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory. It was originally developed with the U.S. Navy in mind, for the primary purpose of protecting government communications. Today, it is used every day for a wide variety of purposes by normal people, the military, more...
- Update Firefox to 31.2.0esr
- Update Torbutton to 184.108.40.206
- Bug 13378: Prevent addon reordering in toolbars on first-run.
- Bug 10751: Adapt Torbutton to ESR31's Australis UI.
- Bug 13138: ESR31-about:tor shows "Tor is not working"
- Bug 12947: Adapt session storage blocker to ESR 31.
- Bug 10716: Take care of drag/drop events in ESR more...
- OS X 10.6 or later