Iterit is a powerful application which allows the user to explore and analyze the behavior of custom set functions when recursively iterating through them.
Featuring the ability to create time series of a function, as well as a logistic map, along with the ability to geometrically illustrate iterations, Iterit is a must have for every mathematician or engineer.
- Renamed to Iterit (thus changed Icon).
- Added ability to explore geometric iterations of the function.
- Added Time series feature.
- Function can now be set by the user.
- Added log.
- Added Bug Report feature.
- Added Find feature.
- Added "Recent" list.
- Fixed many, many embarrassing bugs.
- Mac OS X 10.1 or later*Previously available here