- Supports a rich expression format, which is in most cases identical to what you would type in your programming language.
- Support for adding unlimited numbers of variables or variable expressions.
- Built-in debugger that lets you see the expression simplified step by step.
- Debugger Back-step lets you backup as many steps as you like so that you can replay critical operations.
- C/C++ operator precedence.
- Mouse optional, all calculator commands and functions can be done using the keyboard alone.
- Mini-Calc Mode lets your calculator take up more...
- Now computes negative binary and negative octal numbers.
- Now allows you to see the calculator interface at various scaling factors 1x, 1.2x, 1.5x, 1.8x, 2x, 2.5x and 3x. See iota-calc preferences to change the scaling factor.
- Adds a "Restore Factory Defaults" button which restores each preference to its default state.