SUI Pack allows the voicing of integers, dates, times, and pre-defined alpha values, and it handles normalization for you. For instance, you can say "two thirty in the afternoon" and SUI Pack will populate the time field/variable with 14:30:00.
Relative dates and times are also supported, such as "in three hours", "two weeks ago" or "this Friday".
- Universal Binary (runs natively with 4D v11 SQL)
- Enhanced control of speech recognition engine
- Enhanced control of speech synthesis engine
- Native control of Cepstral TTS engine & SSML support
- Supports speech recognition from an audio file
- Supports visual cues when objects take speakable focus
- Maximum number of command groups more...
- 4D v2003 to v11 SQL (demo versions available) Apple Speech Recognition and TTS enabled/configured*Previously available here