RubberDockey provides you with a list of applications it believes you are likely to use next, in the form of an easily accessible and elegant "Command-Tab"-llke menu. RubberDockey first watches and learns about your application behavior, and then bases its assumptions on what it's seen you use before.
More elegant features include:
- Define the number of applications you wish to see in RubberDockey's menu.
- Added integration, with the ability to auto-launch RubberDockey on startup.
- Decay feature, which ensures that RubberDockey doesn't simply base its assumptions on the number of times you've used an more...
Version Version 1.23:
- Extra keyboard functionality. Now scroll through RubberDockey's menu using either the right/left arrow keys, or your defined hot key (excluding modifiers), or the mouse. Launch an application using the Enter key or a mouse click.
- Ability to select Tab as your hot key.
- Fixed an issue with long application names. Now names will be correctly cut-off to fit more...
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later