iDefrag helps defragment and optimize your disk for improved performance. Features include:
- Supports HFS and HFS+ (Mac OS Extended).
- Supports case sensitive and journaled filesystems.
- Supports adaptive hot file clustering ("Hot Zone").
- Four powerful defragmentation algorithms:
- Compact data, moving all free space to one place.
- Optimize filesystem metadata.
- On-line defragmentation.
- Defragment whilst your disk is mounted.
- Advanced programmable optimization.
- Rearrange your disk the way you want.
- Fixed iDefrag to work on OS X 10.10 again (was broken in 5.1.1 because of a problem with Xcode).
- Force users with broken license files (issued before 5th March 2015) to re-license. An e-mail was sent out about this issue, but there are still too many users who ignored it and are using broken license files, which results in application crashes. Broken licenses will no more...
- OS X 10.10 or later