(formerly Squish) makes it stupidly easy to get albums and playlists from your iTunes library to your MP3 player or phone. Drag music from iTunes and Thrupp does the rest.
- Includes presets for popular phone models: Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Motorola, Treo and Windows Mobile.
- Converts songs to a lower bit rate to save space
- Converts songs from other formats to MP3
- Caches converted songs for quick copying later
- Doesn't mess up your iTunes libary
- Integrated support for podcasts.
- New "sort files on disk" option to help out low-end MP3 players.
Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later, MP3 player, phone or flash card that mounts as a drive.