TimeNet Law is time management and billing software for law firms, private investigators, and others who are looking for a Timeslips replacement for OS X.
- Built for OS X (Universal Binary)
- Easy-to-learn Interface
- Fully networkable (LAN, WAN or Cloud)
- Conflict-of-Interest checking
- Flat fee billing, contingency billing, joint billing, and split billing between parties
- Advanced reporting
- Full accounting functionality that can practically run your accounting department
- Unlimited timekeepers, clients, matters, and payments more...
Note: If your Update Plan has expired, this new version will run in demo mode.
Note: If using TimeNet Law networked on multiple computers, be sure to update other computers at the same time as this computer. All copies of TimeNet Law must be the same version.
- New Bulk Billing Summary shows details of bulk billing
- Invoices are more...
- OS X 10.4 or later