- It displays the list of USB devices connected.
- You can test digital and analog USB game devices.
- You can test all buttons and sticks.
- It displays in real time the minimum, default and maximum values returned.
- You can save these values in a text file for later use.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, more...
- A problem when saving the preferences at shutdown has been corrected, because of OS X's non-safe way of quitting the applications at shutdown.
- A problem when checking for an available update has been corrected.
- OS X 10.1.5 or later