File Juicer is a drag-and-drop can opener and data archaeologist. Its specialty is to find and extract images, video, audio, or text from files which are hard to open in other ways.
It finds and extracts: JPEG, JP2, PNG, GIF, PDF, BMP, WMF, EMF, PICT, TIFF, Flash, ZIP, HTML, WAV, AVI, MOV, MP4, MPG, MP3, AIFF, AU, WMV, or text from files which contain data in those formats.
Lossless extraction... File Juicer does't convert the images/sounds/videos it finds, but saves them unchanged in their original format if possible. See the manual for details.
This is useful:
- if you want to extract more...
- Fix: crash when juicing large number of files (iPhone backups can easily have 50.000 files)
- New: Notes form iPhone/iPad backups are now extracted as HTML files.
- New: shortcut in the File menu for juicing Messages
- New: shortcut in the File menu for Address Book contents. You will get a nice web page with a gallery of all the images form your address book.
- OS X 10.8 or later