JFormula is a Java library for evaluating mathematical expressions.
- Decimal, string, boolean operators (or, and, not, xor...)
- Boolean expression support : (A<B)&&(B>C), (A or B) and not ( C equals D )
- String expression support : "abc" != "cba"
- IF THEN ELSE expression
- Short expression format : 2x+3y
- Variable : A=(cos(PI + x more...
- Add round, ceil and floor functions
- Operator factory couldn't be taken into account using the Shared Context
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Java 1.4 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software