Praat is an application with which phoneticians can analyze, synthesize, and manipulate speech, and create high-quality images for their articles and doctoral theses.
The source code may be downloaded here.
- Sound window: removed a bug that caused a crash in "Editor info".
- TextGrid window: Add interval now does the same thing as Add boundary if a time strectch is selected.
- Linux: better redrawing in TextGrid window.
- Windows: repaired a bug that could cause Praat to crash if a metafile resolution was 200 dpi.
- Better support for big integer numbers on more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- See Related Links for Intel32
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software