Praat is an application with which phoneticians can analyze, synthesize, and manipulate speech, and can create high-quality images for their articles and doctoral theses.
The source code may be downloaded here.
- Sound files: added support for MP3 files with ID3 version 2 headers.
- Table: Line graph where: removed a bug that caused nothing to be drawn if the number of columns was larger than the number of rows and the column index was larger than the number of rows.
- Mac: corrected horizontal spacing in graphical text on El Capitán.
- Mac: corrected a bug that would cause more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- See Related Links for Intel32