ElectricImage Plug-in 2.9.2 Updater adds the following:
- Custom Frames-Per-Second dialog now accepts decimal values like 29.97.
- In the Material's Diffuse tab, changing the Mask value numerically would not stick when the dialog was closed.
- In the Texture dialog window, viewing the image in RGB and zooming in would cause a crash.
- Adding a Shader to any Material channel that used greyscale information (Bump, Clip, Reflection, etc.) would disable Blend Modes for all channels.
- Ambient and Tube lights would not hold their shadow settings.
- Lights in Sets used for Illumination Inclusion or more...
- PowerPC, ElectricImage Plug-in 2.9.