webPhoto is a Java Web application that reads your iPhoto Library and presents an interface similar to iPhoto via a Web browser so that anyone on any platform can view your photos. webPhoto is perfect for multi-platform homes and businesses that have an iPhoto library they would like to share.
- Dynamically builds Web interface from contents of iPhoto library.
- Choose which albums to display
- Show or hide images associated to your iPhoto keywords
- Create user accounts to protect your images.
- Easily email users to inform them of new photos
- Universal Binary
- Increased maximum RAM that webPhoto will take (it will only take it if it needs it). This should help users that were having "OutOfMemoryError" problems with 6+ megapixel cameras. (Thanks to Ernst Mulder!)
- Mac OS X 10.2.6 or later
- Java 1.4 or later
- iPhoto 2, 4 or 5 library
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software