Using Audio Hijack Pro on its own you can not easily convert, apply filters, etc. to multiple tracks from iTunes in an automated fashion. This tool allows you to setup an Audio Hijack Pro template that not only can be used to convert media, but can also be used to apply sound effects/filters to the music, break the audio files up into conforming sizes (every 30 minutes or something) for long files, etc. When you launch the tool and select a more...
- Universal Binary (PPC / Intel)
- Growl support improved (and now required)
- Added option to minimize AHP and iTunes while running.
- Added option to quit AHP and iTunes when exiting.
- Added ability to refresh iTunes playlists and Audio Hijack Pro Sessions after adding or removing items from those lists.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4.4 or later (tested with 10.4.5 Intel), Apple's iTunes 5 or later (tested with 6.0.4), Registered copy of Rogue Ameoba's Audio Hijack Pro 2.5 or later (tested with 2.6.5), Growl (tested with 0.7.4).
*Previously available here