Centre School Information System is an open-source, web-based student information system. Centre has been designed to address the most important needs of administrators, teachers, support staff, parents, students, and clerical personnel. However, it also adds many components not typically found in student information systems. Consider the following:
- Student screens that include all the critical information necessary for reports and decision-making can be accessed with a point and click. Several customizable features are also included that allow you to gather data important to your school or district.
- Employee more...
- This bugfix release corrects all known defects since version 3.0, but also includes a few minor enhancements such as a preview of the video help features and additional fields... available in the Advanced Reports screen.
- Mac OS X 10.1 or later
- Apache Web Server (http://www.apache.org)
- PHP version 4.3.x or better (mod_php)
- Apache module (http://www.php.net)
- PostgreSQL database server (http://www.postgres.com)
- HTMLdoc HTML parsing / PDF generation engine (http://www.easysw.com/htmldoc/)
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software