Texmaker is a program that integrates many tools needed to develop documents with LaTeX in just one application.
- a unicode editor to write your LaTeX source files (syntax highlighting, undo-redo, search-replace, ...)
- the principal LaTex tags can be inserted directly with the "LaTeX", "Math" and "Greek" menus
- 370 mathematical symbols can be inserted in just one click
- wizards to generate code ('Quick document', 'Quick letter', tabular, tabbing and array environments)
- LaTeX-related programs can be launched via the "Tools" menu
- the standard more...
- A new wizard for a standard XeLaTeX document has been added
- A script ("User" menu to execute it) to apply a hard word wrap at 80 columns to the selected text has been added (will work like the php wordwrap() function - just change the textwidth value in the script if you need another value)
- The list of furnished scripts is more...
- OS X 10.6 or later, including OS X 10.10
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software