GL Golf is a 3D sports game for the casual gamer. With a realistic physics system and great simple graphics, you and up to four players can golf all 702 holes for countless hours. Everything in a real game of golf is included, such as water hazards, sand traps, trees, bushes, wind, four seasons, different time of days to play, and a driving range. Other great features include both an Internet and individual high score list, game saving, great music, iTunes controls, 3 difficulty modes, mulligans, the ability to choose your set of clubs, match/stroke play, online tournaments, and much more.
Try the 6-hole demo more...
- Added a new 18 hole course, Bismont
- Added Game Center multiplayer (Lite)
- Added up to 200 online scores for each best round list, up from 20
- Fixed incorrect best rounds being submitted in multiplayer games
- Modernized music/ambient/effect sound engine
- Multithreaded saving, reduce possible lag between holes
- Fixed several individual hole glitches
- OS X 10.7 or later