FireFix automatically updates Firefox to the latest nightly version. No user intervention is required, everything is fully automated.
- Downloads Firefox nightly build from Web server
- Mounts the disk image
- Creates a backup of the previous version on disk
- Copies the new nightly build to its default location
- Option to launch the new version of Firefox
- Option to undo latest install and revert to last version
- Option to show the change log for past week
- Preserves the user's search plugin settings
- Makes backups of bookmarks and cookie files
- Optionally more...
- Updated for new Minefield builds
- Re-enabled disk image mounting on OS X 10.3.9 (untested)
RequirementsMac OS X 10.4 or later
*Previously available here