Color Clucker is a digital color exploration, creation and learning tool for designers, non-designers and students of art and design.
Color Clucker provides you with the ability to select a primary color and then apply multiple color theories and combinations to real world objects. You are provided with quick examples of how different colors work together through Schemes. Interface devices such as Tweakers and the Futzer can be used to further adjust and fine-tune any color combination.
Export final color palettes to preferred graphics application in GIF, PSD, PICT or CSS formats.
- Increased software performance for older Macs.
- Fixed bug with Schemer tabs in OS X Jaguar.
- Fixed bug with Tweakers when holding down arrow key.
- Reduced application size footprint.
- Added class names to .CSS output for easier incorporation of color schemes in HTML Web pages.