OsiriX is an image processing software dedicated to DICOM images (".dcm" / ".DCM" extension) produced by medical equipment (MRI, CT, PET, PET-CT, ...) and confocal microscopy (LSM and BioRAD-PIC format). It can also read many other file formats: TIFF (8,16, 32 bits), JPEG, PDF, AVI, MPEG and Quicktime. It is fully compliant with the DICOM standard for image comunication and image file formats. OsiriX is able to receive images transferred by DICOM communication protocol from any PACS or medical imaging modality (STORE SCP - Service Class Provider, STORE SCU - Service Class User, and Query/Retrieve).
OsiriX has been more...
- 38 improvements including:
- Compatibility from OS X 10.8 to 10.10
- Built with Xcode 6, LLVM 6.0
- DICOM SCP: multiple database support
- DICOM SCP: support for PACS-On-Demand servers (proxy)
- Database: multiple hard disks for storage
- PACS-On-Demand: Series Level support
- Support for DICOM files with floating pixels
- Open more...
- OS X 10.8 or later