MatrixGL is a semi-3D Matrix screensaver with a different approach to the Matrix; instead of having a simple matrix of glyphs, the screensaver arranges the glyphs in streams, which fall down independently of each other and glow upon intersecting with each other.
- Fully independent streams that render a more complex display than simple matrix-based screensavers.
- Ability to change the glyphs to be any color.
- Smooth framerate functionality that automatically adjusts the complexity of the screensaver to suit the current amount of CPU power available. This can be set to draw an infinite amount of streams, if more...
- Universal build. Full support for Intel Macs, 10.4 and 10.5.
- Live webcam video display. Supports built-in iSights of all Intel Macs.
- Two new glyph sets, including an LED mode.
- Bidirectional movement for glyphs.
- Free and open source. (license: public domain)
RequirementsMac OS X 10.3 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software