Yasu allows system administrators, as well as the average user, to conveniently run various system level Unix shell scripts in order to perform maintenance routines and clear the many cache files used by OS X. Yasu was designed to be a simple, first line of attack for a workstation that has started "acting up." More more...
- Finally 100% compatible with OS X 10.9.
- Distributed as a developer signed application, so you know it's from me.
- Only runs on OS X 10.7 or later.
- Complete re-write of cache clearing routines for these operating systems.
- Changed the order of processes run to make more sense.
- Blank administrator passwords now work on OS X 10.9.
- Many small bug fixes & improvements.
- OS X 10.7 or later