xScope is powerful set of tools that are ideal for measuring, inspecting, and testing on-screen graphics and layouts. Its tools float above your desktop windows and can be accessed via a toolbar, menubar, and/or hot keys.
- Remote Viewing - Easily view Photoshop, files or windows on your iOS or AirPlay device
- Templates - Automatically shows icon or wallpaper mockup on iOS
- Chromeless UI - No overlaid chrome to get in the way while you work
- Security - Toggle user authentication requests on/off via Preferences
- Download the xScope Mirror App for iOS at more...
- A new setting in General preferences makes tool windows stay in the Space where they were activated. If you do design or development in one space and email or chat in another, try it out!
- The new eyedropper icon can be used to quickly switch the working color space
- Added a Loupe preference to highlight colors more...
- OS X 10.8 or later