Wings is a relational database that manages bird records. Actually, it can manage pretty much most kinds of biological record keeping - it was simply designed with birds in mind. So what can Wings do? It can do the usual things:
- Store sightings data and the supporting taxonomic, location, observer and source data
- Perform data entry one record at a time
- Manage millions of records
- Search and sort
- Manage multiple checklists
- Import and export
- Create columnar reports.
- Allow very rapid data entry using checklists more...
Version 5.0.6: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.3 or later
*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software