- VIDEO_TS folder, DVD image or real DVD (unencrypted -- CSS is not supported internally and must be handled externally with third-party software and libraries), BDMV folder (unencrypted), and some .VOB and .TS files
- Any multimedia file it can get libavformat to read and libavcodec to decode.
- File format: MP4 and MKV
- Video: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264 or Theora (1 or 2 passes or constant quantizer/rate encoding)
- Audio: AAC, more...
Version 6464svn (0.10RC1):
- Intel QuickSync Video Encode / Decode support.
- Windows only currently. We hope to bring this to Linux in the future but not for 0.10.
- Hardware Decode support via DXVA (Experimental - Windows Only)
- Decoding of some H.264, VC1 and WMV content via the GPU.
- Can provide a small more...
- OS X 10.6 or later