- VIDEO_TS folder, DVD image or real DVD (unencrypted -- CSS is not supported internally and must be handled externally with third-party software and libraries), BDMV folder (unencrypted), and some .VOB and .TS files
- Any multimedia file it can get libavformat to read and libavcodec to decode.
- File format: MP4 and MKV
- Video: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264 or Theora (1 or 2 passes or constant quantizer/rate encoding)
- Audio: AAC, more...
Note: Although Finder indicates that this is version 6306svn, the developer states that this is version 0.10.0b1.
- Choice of Scalers
- This is currently Handbrake's default scaler and will remain so.
- Bicubic (OpenCL) (Experimental)
- Available on the Command Line (All Platforms) and more...
- OS X 10.6 or later