MLayout 2 is a native Mac OS X page layout application which takes advantage of fast, high-quality rendering of PDF by Quartz, Unicode-based multilingual support, and the automated pagination based on XML and tagged RTF. Also, the intuitive tables support, the designer-oriented user interface, and the direct to Web publishing feature makes MLayout 2 an easy choice for a novice and a power user alike.
- Fixed a bug related to overlapped text when there are many objects in a text box
- Fixed a bug related to disappearing character style sheet when a library element with the embedded character style sheet is imported into document
- Fixed a bug related to model save
- Fixed guideline bug related to master page/model
- Fixed a bug related to disappearing more...
- Mac OS X 10.3.3 or later