To use VirtualKeyboard simply click on the keys of the on-screen keyboard and each keypress will be sent to the active application. It works seamlessly with all standard Mac applications, allowing you to type virtually anywhere a hardware keyboard can be used. As with a real keyboard, to get uppercase characters if you more...
Note: Now requires an Intel processor. Version 3.8.4 is a Universal binary that can still be downloaded above.
- Adds support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite;
- Adds compatibility to Unicode layout;
- Fixes a bug of "Text to Speech" feature;
- Fixes some bugs of the numeric keypad;
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Compatible with OS X 10.10 Yosemite