- World's fastest video compression engine. Process a movie to fit on a single recordable in a matter of 15 to 30 minutes (depending on the speed of your computer).
- Makes movies-only copies. Why waste space and image quality on unnecessary intros, menus and language tracks?
- Makes also full disk copies. For those who want to keep those fancy menus and intros.
- Written from scratch, it's not based on any old code, libraries or existing opensource projects.
- Time critical parts written in more...
- Increased maximum output size (was 4 times DL).
- Fixed OS X 10.7 Lion crash on edit of disk name.
- Fixed missing first chapter on titles from discs made with Panasonic DVR (thanks Ron!).
- Relaxed the video, audio and subtitle attributes comparison for the seamless join to only compare the essential attributes. This should solve some cases in which the seamless join of multiple more...