PostgreSQL Cocoa Framework helps develop business applications based on PostgreSQL database. Based on the classic "makeCommand, bindVariable" paradigm making easy to convert from-to other databases like OpenBase. Features include:
- Full support of PostgreSQL functionalities like async query, cursors (including BINARY), transactions, BLOBs, geometric data types, COPY from/to, tracing, server variables, client/server encoding, ? (more than 160 functions)
- Direct support of NSTableViewDataSource protocol.
- LoginPanel and Window included.
- Export results to XML.
- Strings utilities to escape/unescape strings for SQL, XML and HTML more...
- SUPPORT_74 macro added to test at compile time for 7.4.x spécific features.Change in the way notification names are generated (LISTEN/NOTIFY) to avoid some conflicts
- Correction in LoginController.m to display serverMessage in case of connection failure
- Correction in the parsing of string arrays (when using bindNSArray on a char field(N) field)
- The UUID more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.2 or later, Developer Tools, PostgreSQL 7.3 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software