Passport provides authentication services for secure network access with a very high degree of functionality and configurability.
- RADIUS authentication and accounting supporting multiple authentication methods (PAP, CHAP, MSCHAP, MACHAPv2, MD5, GTC, TTLS, PEAP and TLS).
- Multiple authentication profiles.
- Optional authorization and session policies with support of session control through Change of Authorization (CoA) functionality.
- HTTPS login portals.
- User auto registration portals with optional contact authorization.
- Client hardware address caching.
- Certification authorities for certificate based authentication (TLS).
- HTTPS enrollment portals for certificate based authentication (TLS) client auto provisioning.
- Trends. Long term authentication, performance and traffic reports.
- Extensive help with application examples for Aruba, Fortinet and AirPort access devices.