iStat Menus Family Pack (...
Offer ends soon!
See more special offers
Create new account...
Already have an account?
Sign in now...
Create new account
Smile Score: +3
I am a Free member
Last Visit: 2 days ago
Member Since: 14 Nov 2009
Profile Views: 363
PDF Unlock 1.2.2
Google Chrome 33.0.1750.146
Get iPlayer Automato... 1.6.2
Roberto Michelena's Posts
Average Rating from Roberto:
on 07 May 2013
Wow! - never before have experienced a same-day bug fix and feature implementation. Now it works as a charm, perfectly as it should!!
And indeed it's a wonderful time saver for us that have a remote torrent downloader running somewhere.
(notifications are not always coming up, however - approx 1 of each 3 notifications is being lost)
on 05 May 2013
Mmm... it's not capturing the magnet links for me. They still open on my local Transmission app.
I already had Transmission on my Mac, configured as default app for magnet links. But I also have a remote Mac with Transmission running at home, with web UI enabled.
Ideal behaviour: Upon launch of BarMagnet, it should become the default app for magnet links and for opening torrent files. Upon quit, it should restore the defaults to what they were before.
That way when I want local, I just quit BarMagnet; and when I want remote, I just open it.
on 16 Feb 2013
have tried many of these apps, Things, Wunderlist, Omnifocus, etc etc... at the end 2Do is the one I'm feeling most comfortable with - an intuitive interface and a good balance between features and clutter, and sync with iCloud so I can use Siri (and I feel this was the deciding point).
Some easy things that are still missing:
1) you should be able to insert links to emails and contacts the same way you can do for files or URLs
2) the quick task feature should capture the frontmost URL, email, file, etc. automatically, the same way Things does.
3) you should be able to snooze/reschedule notifications easily, be it in the notification itself or in the 2Do window
4) when you click on a file url it should open the file, not just show it in the finder
and the not-so-easy ones of course:
1) teamwork: contacts, delegation
3) task sequence templates: i.e. you have a task template called "send quote", when you mark it as done immediately another one pops called "follow up call", and so on. Or at least some option like: if you press and hold the "done" checkbox, a pop-up appears to create a follow-up task (marks this one as done and creates a new one for 1d, 2d, 3d, 1w, or so depending on your selection).
on 05 Jun 2012
Can this be done? flag a specific attachment in a received email as a "signature/logo/ignore", so that in all subsequent emails received from anyone, if the same attachment is found (same by hash, typically) it does not trigger the display of the clip icon in the mailbox and does not appear in the "save" menu of the attachments and does not get saved when "save all" is pressed.
It's so frustrating that all emails from certain users appear to have attachments when in fact only have graphic signatures.
on 19 Nov 2011
off to an excellent start... downloads and renames, and three languages should be most than enough...
- autoscan a certain folder every "x" minutes, and autodownload *if* there's an exact match
- autoclean list, but keeping a log (maybe even better in the list itself, grayed-out or put at the bottom of the list).
- more subtitles sites, and preference to set priority (order the sites so that it prefers the top ones, for autodownload).
There are currently no troubleshooting comments by this member.
MacUpdate Member account
to use this feature
Home & Personal
Multimedia & Design
MacUpdate Desktop 5