Developer website: Julien Dufour
Mushroom is an easy to use developer tool dedicated to the management of the localized strings. More than a simple editor, it is a fully featured solution which assists you to create and maintain the localized strings of your project and to keep them synchronized with the source code. Mushroom can make you save a considerable amount of time. Working with localized strings will never hurt anymore.
- Added the NIB Helper utility to process the NIB files.
- Added support for Xcode's projects.
- Added support for specifying the text encoding of the string dictionary files.
- Added support for specifying the format of the string dictionary files.
- When opening or refreshing a project whose data cannot be found, a new location is now queried.
- The CVS and .svn dictionaries are now preserved when saving Mushroom's projects.
- Added a notification when some string dictionary files could not be read during project opening or refreshing.
- The supported languages are not reset anymore when refreshing a project.
- Opening an already opened document does not reload it anymore.
- Mushroom can now display the key or any localization in the project window.
- Text edited localized string is now correctly updated (no more visual or selection glitches).
- The pending edition is now correctly validated when toggling the Ignore external languages setting.
- When reassigning a localized string, added an option to merge into or overwrite the destination.
- When reassigning a localized string, the display settings are now ignored to display the localized strings.
- Significantly improved the performances of the exporting and importing operations.
- Revamped the export dialog.
- Added support for selecting the targets to export.
- The unused localized strings which have no localizations left after importing are now deleted.
- Importing an opened project now uses the opened document instead of reading it from the disk.
- Fixed several harmless bugs when importing.
- Revamped the project inspector.
- Added some information about the inspected project.
- The temporary source analysis directories are now always cleaned up.
- When opening or refreshing a project, the unused localized strings with no localizations for the reference languages are correctly hidden when the external languages are ignored.
- When setting a localization for a reference language, the unused localized strings are correctly made visible when the external languages are ignored.
- Added support for sorting direction in the various tables.
- The minimal size of the various split views are now constrained to prevent visual glitches.
- The No warning icons looks nice under Panther in the display inspector and the legend panel.
- The legend panel is now showed if needed when creating a new project.
- Added a dialog pointing at the user documentation when choosing Mushroom Help.
- Improved a lot of code.
- Various small bug fixes and other improvements.
Mac OS X 10.2 or later, Developer Tools installed.