IntelliMerge SQL is an electronic messaging solution that by using any standard MySQL or OpenBase server as a data source, can create, preview, deploy, and report on dynamically created e-mail campaigns in a single, integrated software solution. Features include:
- Integrated campaign/message editor with plain text, styled text, html, and text/html combination messaging. Using the editor, users can build messages that are customized to each target recipient using any field available in their selected data source.
- Instant Preview feature allows users to see the text, html, and source of a message before mailing, using original data from their database.
- Built-in MySQL and OpenBase database support (no additional drivers or libraries required). IntelliMerge SQL works directly with the database server on a record-by-record basis to offer live previews, quickly generated messages, and instant recipient status updates.
- Query filtering using IntelliMerge SQL's visual Query Builder, or optionally enter custom SQL commands for advanced record selection, multiple table joins, on-the-fly field modification, and other special options.
- Support for file attachments, embedded multimedia files, and dynamically generated message headers.
- IntelliMergeStatus recipient information field, automatically reported back to the original data source to indicate recipient mailing status, address validity, bounce notification, and/or specific campaign exclusion.
- Integrated SMTP and direct mailing system with multiple connection support, connection backup capabilities, record-based error reporting, cancellation recovery, SMTP Authentication support, and automatic timeouts. IntelliMerge SQL can easily handle single campaigns from 10 to 1 million recipients, and more.
- and more...