Kalendar is a small Cocoa application which uses Ronald Mallen's algorithm to calculate the Gregorian calendar date of Orthodox Easter. For those who aren't familiar with the issues surrounding the calendar and the Orthodox Church, understanding this program's purpose requires a bit of background.
Version 1.1 adds the following:
- The application now opens on the current year.&
- Added a stepper that increments or decrements the year without additional typing.
- Added more robust error handling (better errors for non-numeric or blank year values).
- Fixed valid date range so that it the upper and lower limit.
- The application now blanks the date field when an error occurs (to avoid any confusion).
RequirementsMac OS X 10.2 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software