NameCleaner is an industrial strength utility for Mac to manipulate file names and types. It is specially designed to help move files to and from Windows and Unix, including Boot Camp on Intel Macs. It is very fast, focused on cross platform needs and has been extensively field tested for renaming between Macs and PCs. It has tens of thousands of users in some of the world's biggest companies, universities and government agencies. Features include:
- Perfect for Boot Camp on Intel Macs! Prepare files before copying to Boot Camp partitions (FAT32 or NTFS).
- Preconfigured settings for MS-DOS, Unix and Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP.
- Automatically renames files to ensure compatibility with MS-DOS, Windows or Unix.
- Built-in mappings for over 100 PC extensions and Mac file types.
- Find-and-replace including wildcards and regular expressions.
- Contextual Menu Module for instant desktop cleaning.
- Preview the results of renaming in advance.
- Includes comprehensive documentation.