and FileStorm Pro take advantage of the latest advancements in OS X to offer a rich WYSIWYG user interface to create customized disk image files (.dmg files) for delivering software products via the Internet. In addition, the built-in CD burning capabilities allow the developer to seamlessly create CD-ROMs from disk images. The developer has the capability to easily customize the look and feel of their disk images with customized backgrounds, icon placement, and more. The fully visual interface allows the developer to see exactly how their disk image will look in real-time.
- Create compressed, read-only disk image (DMG) files.
- Use custom background images and volume icons.
- Burn CDs from disk images.
- Protect disk images with password authentication.
- Set disk images to open after mounting.
- Automate the build process with AppleScript
For software installations that require more than drag and drop delivery, there is FileStorm Pro. FileStorm Pro has all the functionality of FileStorm, plus it includes powerful tools to create installers which fully utilize the Aqua user interface in OS X. The installers can be customized with read me files, license agreements, multimedia files, and much more.