Developer website: MindVision Software
FileStorm and FileStorm Pro take advantage of the latest advancements in OS X to offer a rich WYSIWYG user interface to create customized disk image files (.dmg files) for delivering software products via the Internet. In addition, the built-in CD burning capabilities allow the developer to seamlessly create CD-ROMs from disk images. The developer has the capability to easily customize the look and feel of their disk images with customized backgrounds, icon placement, and more. The fully visual interface allows the developer to see exactly how their disk image will look in real-time.
- Create compressed, read-only disk image (DMG) files.
- Use custom background images and volume icons.
- Burn CDs from disk images.
- Protect disk images with password authentication.
- Set disk images to open after mounting.
- Automate the build process with AppleScript
- We fixed a window sizing error that would cause the content area of the DMG window to be larger than the content area of the Filestorm project window.
- FileStorm 2.x installers are now compatible with Mac OS X v10.3.9.
- FileStorm installers now require Mac OS X v10.3.9 or greater.
Mac OS X 10.1 or later