Developer website: Optima System
HtmlMap Maker allows you to create image maps for your website without writing code. You can choose from three different shape methods for mapping those hard-to-reach spots. Image maps are saved as HTML documents and they can be pasted into existing HTML documents. It's Wysiwyg and easy to use. Features include:
- Define image map shapes.
- Import previously created image map.
- Multilingual encoding supported.
- Easy-to-use Interface.
- Browser testing.
- MouseOver and ALT TEXT features.
- Floating tool bar.
Version 2.2.2 adds the following:
- You can press Command-I to bring up the Area Info window.
- Added Mozilla Firebird in Preview In list. If you have installed Mozilla Firebird, choose Preview in/Browsers... from the Map menu and click Auto Scan button. Mozilla Firebird will appear in the list.
- Fixed minor bugs.
Mac OS X 10.1 or later