Developer website: variableAspect
Currently hydraMUD is still in alpha stages. There's bugs! So if you're a hard core mudder, don't run with it. By all means, please download it and try it out (I need the feedback), but be cognizant that there still are the peculiarities of any software under development.
- Mac OS X native written in ObjC Cocoa.
- BSD Socket based connection for fast Mudding.
- ANSI color code compliant
- streamlined UI (no need to click to focus text input or scroll text windows)
- customizable key bindings (control-arrow keys for N/S/E/W+CR for example)
- live-searchable recent command list.
- Transparent output windows. credit Nadreck for the reminder.
- user definable text routing and display. (chat to chat window, battle to battle window,custom to custom window etc.)
- Perl regular expression parser