Developer website: Modeless Software, Inc.
Liquid Ledger is the complete money management solution for anyone who wishes to better understand where their money comes from and where it goes. With Liquid Ledger, users can record bank account, credit card, and investment transactions; track income and expenses; design and print checks; manage a household budget; manage foreign currency accounts; generate reports and graphs; and much more.
Key Features & Benefits
- Track cash, banking, and credit card activity
- Track investment transactions
- Track income and expenses
- Compare income and expenses against a budget
- Balance a checkbook against a monthly bank statement
- Print financial reports and graphs
- Design and print checks
- Schedule transactions for automated entry
- Work in multiple currencies
- Import account activity from financial institutions
- Export financial data in a variety of formats
- Automate tasks with AppleScript(TM)
A free 60-day trial licence key can be requested by visiting the Liquid Ledger Web site.
- Fixed a crash when dragging transactions on Mac OS X Lion.
- Fixed a crash when importing comma-separated values (CSV) files on Mac OS X Lion.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when deleting accounts from the sidebar.
- Fixed the ability to open and automatically upgrade documents saved with Liquid Ledger 1.2.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- A free 60-day trial licence key can be obtained by visiting www.liquidledger.com/trial.