AbleFtp is designed with automation in mind, so you do not have to spend time interactively transferring files.
- Simple User Interface helps you transfer files interactively, but the Goal is to get you to create advanced ftp tasks that can be scheduled automatically or run manually.
- Automate FTP to/from an intranet or Internet server. Schedule ftp of files between your PC and the server and automatically rename the files based on current month, day or time if needed. Ftp supports wildcards (*). Transfer multiple files at once. Supports subdirectory transfers.
- Scheduler more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8.3 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor.
- FTP, FTP-J, SFTP, SFTP-J tasks add new variables FilesStaged and FailedStaging.
- BugFix: SFTP-J PUT Staging option did not work on some systems.
- Variable Extract task adds new Variable ::Values which is number of values extracted.
- Windows and Mac installers more...
- OS X 10.8.3 or later